Memphis Area Heating Contractors
Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, offers only the highest quality heating systems. Correct design, installation, and maintenance of your custom centralized system helps maximize the return on your investment.
We feature ducted, duct-less, and high-velocity mini-duct systems from respected manufacturers such as Amana, Unico and Goodman. Sophisticated load-analysis software allows us to set up a zone-specific system that is energy-efficient and comfortable.
- Furnaces – A furnace tune up cleans your system making it operate more efficiently saving you money on your fuel costs.
- Mini-Duct Systems – The mini-duct air distribution system removes approximately 30% more moisture in the cooling mode than conventional systems.
- Boilers – Hot water boiler heating is the cleanest and most economical way to heat your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We included carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
- Heat Pumps – These systems can work to heat your home when it is cold, and cool down your home when it is warm outside.
Our Memphis Heating Services
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Heating Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- New Installations
- Germantown Mall Evacuation Highlights That Carbon Monoxide Danger Is Year Round
On September 5, 2012, Firefighters evacuated a Germantown, TN mall near Poplar and Exeter. Three people had to be taken to the hospital. Why? Carbon Monoxide Poisoning You may wonder how it was even possible on a 97 degree day to be exposed to carbon monoxide (CO). Sadly, it is a commonly held belief that…Read More
- Larry's Interview Featured in Memphis Magazine
Shara Clark of Memphis Magazine recently interviewed Precision Air Conditioning & Heating LLC founder Larry Stewart for the January issue of the publication. Read what he had to share about the HVAC industry and what consumers need to know to get the most out of their homes' heating and cooling system. Q & A…Read More