Memphis Area Heating Contractors
Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, offers only the highest quality heating systems. Correct design, installation, and maintenance of your custom centralized system helps maximize the return on your investment.
We feature ducted, duct-less, and high-velocity mini-duct systems from respected manufacturers such as Amana, Unico and Goodman. Sophisticated load-analysis software allows us to set up a zone-specific system that is energy-efficient and comfortable.
- Furnaces – A furnace tune up cleans your system making it operate more efficiently saving you money on your fuel costs.
- Mini-Duct Systems – The mini-duct air distribution system removes approximately 30% more moisture in the cooling mode than conventional systems.
- Boilers – Hot water boiler heating is the cleanest and most economical way to heat your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We included carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
- Heat Pumps – These systems can work to heat your home when it is cold, and cool down your home when it is warm outside.
Our Memphis Heating Services
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Heating Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- New Installations
- Types of Home Insulation in Memphis
It is a paramount step to fill your home cavities and seal your home using home insulation. How well your insulation is done will determine how cool your home will stay during summer and how well it will retain heat during the winter season. It will also be proportional to how much energy you waste…Read More
- Simple Lakeland AC Repair and Common Problems
If you are a homeowner, you need to learn how to do minor fixes on your appliances, including simple Lakeland air conditioning repairs. The task may be intimidating at first, but it will become handy after you have found out what the problem seems to be. Common Central Air Conditioner Problems To get you started,…Read More