Indoor Air Quality Products And Services
Every Memphis area home abounds with potential air quality risks. It is important to deal with these risks the intelligent way. The first step is to prevent the circulation of contaminants at their source. Your home environment is unique. Indoor air quality will depend on humidity, the age of your Memphis home, the type of heating, the choice of furnishing and insulation materials, the presence of pets or smokers, and so forth. Balanced management of your whole home environment is the constructive way to healthy living. Keep aware of the risk factors and avoid them where you can.
An Overview of Our Services
- Diagnose and Repair Air Flow Problems
- Perform Air Balancing
- Address Allergy Issues
- Provide Whole House Efficiency Diagnostics
- Provide Certified Technicians
At Precision Air Conditioning and Heating, we provide several products and services that will promote a clean and healthy environment for your home.
- Dehumidifiers – We’ve found one of the best way to control humidity is by pressurizing the interior with dehumidified air.
- Air Cleaners – To help keep your interior environment hypo-allergenic, we install and maintain a variety of air quality components, including electronic and media-based cleaning systems and ultraviolet mold irradiators.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We include carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
Our Memphis Indoor Air Quality Services
- Air Filtration Systems
- Hepa Filters
- Indoor Air Solutions
- Electrostatic Air Cleaner
- Media Air Cleaner
- UV Lights
- Power Assisted Humidifiers
- Stand Alone Humidifiers
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Central Air
- New Installations
- Memphis Tankless VS Storage Water Heaters – Which is the Best?
Are you having difficulty in deciding whether it's better to go with a conventional storage water heater in your Memphis home or make a larger investment in a Memphis tankless water heater? Below is a short highlight of two of the ways the tanked water heater and the tankless water heater are different. Reliability Running out…Read More
- Kathe Stewart & Larry Stewart of Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, WIN NATIONAL AWARD
The brother and sister team of Kathe Stewart (COO) and Larry Stewart (President) of Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, Memphis, TN, were presented with the 2013 NCI Chairman’s Award by National Comfort Institute (NCI) during their 2013 Annual Conference in Austin, TX, March 17-22. Each year, this prestigious award is presented to individuals who…Read More