Indoor Air Quality Products And Services
Every Memphis area home abounds with potential air quality risks. It is important to deal with these risks the intelligent way. The first step is to prevent the circulation of contaminants at their source. Your home environment is unique. Indoor air quality will depend on humidity, the age of your Memphis home, the type of heating, the choice of furnishing and insulation materials, the presence of pets or smokers, and so forth. Balanced management of your whole home environment is the constructive way to healthy living. Keep aware of the risk factors and avoid them where you can.
An Overview of Our Services
- Diagnose and Repair Air Flow Problems
- Perform Air Balancing
- Address Allergy Issues
- Provide Whole House Efficiency Diagnostics
- Provide Certified Technicians
At Precision Air Conditioning and Heating, we provide several products and services that will promote a clean and healthy environment for your home.
- Dehumidifiers – We’ve found one of the best way to control humidity is by pressurizing the interior with dehumidified air.
- Air Cleaners – To help keep your interior environment hypo-allergenic, we install and maintain a variety of air quality components, including electronic and media-based cleaning systems and ultraviolet mold irradiators.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We include carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
Our Memphis Indoor Air Quality Services
- Air Filtration Systems
- Hepa Filters
- Indoor Air Solutions
- Electrostatic Air Cleaner
- Media Air Cleaner
- UV Lights
- Power Assisted Humidifiers
- Stand Alone Humidifiers
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Central Air
- New Installations
- 10 Ways To Cut Down On Your Memphis Heating Bill This Winter
With the price of oil so high this year, the threat of high Memphis home heating bills is something we are all concerned about. Whether you heat with propane, gas, oil or electric, there are steps you can take to help lower your heating bills and put some money back into your bank account. Here…Read More
- How You Can Save Money With Memphis Programmable Thermostats
Technology has surely changed the way we live. Our lives have become much more comfortable, safer and easier due to the various advancements in technology. There are many areas where technical advancements have eased the processes making living simpler. The Benefits Of Programmable Thermostats One such area where these advancements have really helped is that…Read More