Memphis Area Heating Contractors
Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, offers only the highest quality heating systems. Correct design, installation, and maintenance of your custom centralized system helps maximize the return on your investment.
We feature ducted, duct-less, and high-velocity mini-duct systems from respected manufacturers such as Amana, Unico and Goodman. Sophisticated load-analysis software allows us to set up a zone-specific system that is energy-efficient and comfortable.
- Furnaces – A furnace tune up cleans your system making it operate more efficiently saving you money on your fuel costs.
- Mini-Duct Systems – The mini-duct air distribution system removes approximately 30% more moisture in the cooling mode than conventional systems.
- Boilers – Hot water boiler heating is the cleanest and most economical way to heat your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We included carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
- Heat Pumps – These systems can work to heat your home when it is cold, and cool down your home when it is warm outside.
Our Memphis Heating Services
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Heating Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- New Installations
- The Heating And Air Questions You Should Ask Annually
Heating and air systems require an annual inspection. In fact, you should have them inspected by your professional HVAC contractor at the start of summer and again in fall. This way, you know that when the peak seasons hit, your home’s systems are going to work the way they should. Overall Function and Condition The…Read More
- Memphis Home Heating Options
Fall has arrived and the time has come to begin turning on your heaters for the cold winter months. Unfortunately, not everyone has the best home furnace in the world and others may live in older homes which tend to lose heat rather quickly. This can prove to be an extremely expensive and uncomfortable predicament.…Read More