Memphis Area Heating Contractors
Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, offers only the highest quality heating systems. Correct design, installation, and maintenance of your custom centralized system helps maximize the return on your investment.
We feature ducted, duct-less, and high-velocity mini-duct systems from respected manufacturers such as Amana, Unico and Goodman. Sophisticated load-analysis software allows us to set up a zone-specific system that is energy-efficient and comfortable.
- Furnaces – A furnace tune up cleans your system making it operate more efficiently saving you money on your fuel costs.
- Mini-Duct Systems – The mini-duct air distribution system removes approximately 30% more moisture in the cooling mode than conventional systems.
- Boilers – Hot water boiler heating is the cleanest and most economical way to heat your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We included carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
- Heat Pumps – These systems can work to heat your home when it is cold, and cool down your home when it is warm outside.
Our Memphis Heating Services
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Heating Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- New Installations
- How Does Memphis Air Conditioning Work?
How often do you drive past a home or other building and notice the air conditioner? Probably never, unless it is an air conditioner that looks like it doesn’t belong there. True air conditioning means not only controlling the temperature, but reducing the humidity and purifying the air. Air-cooling is simply forcing cool or cold…Read More
- Preacher or Partner – You Decide
An article by one of our owners, Kathe Stewart, was published in our national trade magazine talking about working WITH our clients to discover solutions together for comfort problems in their homes. We always try to pass along our experience and knowledge when we can, but together is better! (more…)Read More