Memphis Area Heating Contractors
Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, offers only the highest quality heating systems. Correct design, installation, and maintenance of your custom centralized system helps maximize the return on your investment.
We feature ducted, duct-less, and high-velocity mini-duct systems from respected manufacturers such as Amana, Unico and Goodman. Sophisticated load-analysis software allows us to set up a zone-specific system that is energy-efficient and comfortable.
- Furnaces – A furnace tune up cleans your system making it operate more efficiently saving you money on your fuel costs.
- Mini-Duct Systems – The mini-duct air distribution system removes approximately 30% more moisture in the cooling mode than conventional systems.
- Boilers – Hot water boiler heating is the cleanest and most economical way to heat your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We included carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
- Heat Pumps – These systems can work to heat your home when it is cold, and cool down your home when it is warm outside.
Our Memphis Heating Services
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Heating Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- New Installations
- Energy Audit Benefits in Memphis
It can sometimes get very aggravating when your are at home, and there is a draft coming from somewhere, yet you check all around, and no windows are open. Where is this draft coming from? Why is it so cold? Or you could have the opposite scenario, if it is way too warm in your…Read More
- Benefits Of Getting Serious About Improving Memphis Indoor Air Quality
The average Memphis homeowner has a long to-do list and rarely does it include taking care of indoor air quality services. That is, until the time comes that you get a rude awakening about the reality of the condition of your indoor air quality. From the moment your home is being built, your home is…Read More