Memphis Area Heating Contractors
Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, offers only the highest quality heating systems. Correct design, installation, and maintenance of your custom centralized system helps maximize the return on your investment.
We feature ducted, duct-less, and high-velocity mini-duct systems from respected manufacturers such as Amana, Unico and Goodman. Sophisticated load-analysis software allows us to set up a zone-specific system that is energy-efficient and comfortable.
- Furnaces – A furnace tune up cleans your system making it operate more efficiently saving you money on your fuel costs.
- Mini-Duct Systems – The mini-duct air distribution system removes approximately 30% more moisture in the cooling mode than conventional systems.
- Boilers – Hot water boiler heating is the cleanest and most economical way to heat your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We included carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
- Heat Pumps – These systems can work to heat your home when it is cold, and cool down your home when it is warm outside.
Our Memphis Heating Services
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Heating Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- New Installations
- How Can An Arlington Heating And Air Inspection Save You Money?
The investment in a Arlington heating and air inspection can make a big difference in the overall function of your home's systems. In fact, one of the best ways to reduce your overall energy bills is to keep these systems running at their best. It is not always easy to do that, though, especially when…Read More
- What You Should Know About Carbon Monoxide in Memphis
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, tasteless and poisonous gas. It is produced by the incomplete burning of solid, liquid, and gaseous fuels. In technical terms, it is produced by the incomplete oxidation of carbon in combustion. NOTE: CO is NOT the "gas" people sometimes smell in their houses. That odor is actually sulfur.…Read More