Memphis Area Heating Contractors
Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, offers only the highest quality heating systems. Correct design, installation, and maintenance of your custom centralized system helps maximize the return on your investment.
We feature ducted, duct-less, and high-velocity mini-duct systems from respected manufacturers such as Amana, Unico and Goodman. Sophisticated load-analysis software allows us to set up a zone-specific system that is energy-efficient and comfortable.
- Furnaces – A furnace tune up cleans your system making it operate more efficiently saving you money on your fuel costs.
- Mini-Duct Systems – The mini-duct air distribution system removes approximately 30% more moisture in the cooling mode than conventional systems.
- Boilers – Hot water boiler heating is the cleanest and most economical way to heat your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We included carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
- Heat Pumps – These systems can work to heat your home when it is cold, and cool down your home when it is warm outside.
Our Memphis Heating Services
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Heating Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- New Installations
- 3 Reasons Your AC Needs A Tune Up This Fall
With summer quickly coming to an end, it might seem like the need for AC maintenance is behind us at this point, and since your system will likely be getting a well-deserved break in the coming weeks, it doesn't really need much in the way of additional attention for now. Unfortunately, that isn't the case.…Read More
- Routine Memphis Heating Repairs Promote Comfort and Save You Money
As a Memphis homeowner, you have an obligation to ensure that every portion of your property is kept in the best possible condition. One of the most important systems of your property is its heater. If your heating system is not properly maintained, you and your family can suffer in many ways. If you need…Read More