Memphis Area Heating Contractors
Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, offers only the highest quality heating systems. Correct design, installation, and maintenance of your custom centralized system helps maximize the return on your investment.
We feature ducted, duct-less, and high-velocity mini-duct systems from respected manufacturers such as Amana, Unico and Goodman. Sophisticated load-analysis software allows us to set up a zone-specific system that is energy-efficient and comfortable.
- Furnaces – A furnace tune up cleans your system making it operate more efficiently saving you money on your fuel costs.
- Mini-Duct Systems – The mini-duct air distribution system removes approximately 30% more moisture in the cooling mode than conventional systems.
- Boilers – Hot water boiler heating is the cleanest and most economical way to heat your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We included carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
- Heat Pumps – These systems can work to heat your home when it is cold, and cool down your home when it is warm outside.
Our Memphis Heating Services
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Heating Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- New Installations
- Benefits of Using Tankless Water Heaters in Memphis
Have you been using a traditional storage water heating system for quite a while now? Don't you think it's about time that you switch to a more energy saving alternative to conventional water heaters? If you want to save on electricity costs and at the same time assure yourself of a continuous supply of hot…Read More
- Larry's Interview Featured in Memphis Magazine
Shara Clark of Memphis Magazine recently interviewed Precision Air Conditioning & Heating LLC founder Larry Stewart for the January issue of the publication. Read what he had to share about the HVAC industry and what consumers need to know to get the most out of their homes' heating and cooling system. Q & A…Read More