Memphis Area Heating Contractors
Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, offers only the highest quality heating systems. Correct design, installation, and maintenance of your custom centralized system helps maximize the return on your investment.
We feature ducted, duct-less, and high-velocity mini-duct systems from respected manufacturers such as Amana, Unico and Goodman. Sophisticated load-analysis software allows us to set up a zone-specific system that is energy-efficient and comfortable.
- Furnaces – A furnace tune up cleans your system making it operate more efficiently saving you money on your fuel costs.
- Mini-Duct Systems – The mini-duct air distribution system removes approximately 30% more moisture in the cooling mode than conventional systems.
- Boilers – Hot water boiler heating is the cleanest and most economical way to heat your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We included carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
- Heat Pumps – These systems can work to heat your home when it is cold, and cool down your home when it is warm outside.
Our Memphis Heating Services
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Heating Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- New Installations
- Hot Water Heater Maintenance in Memphis
It is extremely important for you to perform regular maintenance on your home’s hot water heater. Besides the safety concerns that a faulty water heater can cause, hot water is also the third largest energy expense in the average home. Most electric water heaters will last for about 10–15 years, with gas heaters requiring replacement…Read More
- Have You Scheduled Your Heating Tune-Up Yet?
The reality is that another winter is rapidly approaching, and yet a few too many homeowners out here in the Memphis area have still yet failed to schedule their heating tune-up. A common mistake that homeowners make is failing to take care of this level of preventive care. This is not something that should be…Read More