Memphis Area Heating Contractors
Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, offers only the highest quality heating systems. Correct design, installation, and maintenance of your custom centralized system helps maximize the return on your investment.
We feature ducted, duct-less, and high-velocity mini-duct systems from respected manufacturers such as Amana, Unico and Goodman. Sophisticated load-analysis software allows us to set up a zone-specific system that is energy-efficient and comfortable.
- Furnaces – A furnace tune up cleans your system making it operate more efficiently saving you money on your fuel costs.
- Mini-Duct Systems – The mini-duct air distribution system removes approximately 30% more moisture in the cooling mode than conventional systems.
- Boilers – Hot water boiler heating is the cleanest and most economical way to heat your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We included carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
- Heat Pumps – These systems can work to heat your home when it is cold, and cool down your home when it is warm outside.
Our Memphis Heating Services
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Heating Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- New Installations
- $500 Tax Credit for High Efficiency Air Conditioning & Heating Equipment is Back for 2012 and 2013. Solar Panel and Geothermal Tax Credits are Still Active Until 2016
By Kathe Stewart HVAC Tax Credit Back On Along With Deal on Fiscal Cliff We wanted to let all of our Precision Air Conditioning & Heating customers know about a little known tax credit that also happened today that could save you up to $500 in taxes, making now a great time to invest in…Read More
- Hot Water Heater Maintenance in Memphis
It is extremely important for you to perform regular maintenance on your home’s hot water heater. Besides the safety concerns that a faulty water heater can cause, hot water is also the third largest energy expense in the average home. Most electric water heaters will last for about 10–15 years, with gas heaters requiring replacement…Read More