Memphis Area Heating Contractors
Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, offers only the highest quality heating systems. Correct design, installation, and maintenance of your custom centralized system helps maximize the return on your investment.
We feature ducted, duct-less, and high-velocity mini-duct systems from respected manufacturers such as Amana, Unico and Goodman. Sophisticated load-analysis software allows us to set up a zone-specific system that is energy-efficient and comfortable.
- Furnaces – A furnace tune up cleans your system making it operate more efficiently saving you money on your fuel costs.
- Mini-Duct Systems – The mini-duct air distribution system removes approximately 30% more moisture in the cooling mode than conventional systems.
- Boilers – Hot water boiler heating is the cleanest and most economical way to heat your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We included carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
- Heat Pumps – These systems can work to heat your home when it is cold, and cool down your home when it is warm outside.
Our Memphis Heating Services
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Heating Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- New Installations
- Kathe Stewart & Larry Stewart of Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, WIN NATIONAL AWARD
The brother and sister team of Kathe Stewart (COO) and Larry Stewart (President) of Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, Memphis, TN, were presented with the 2013 NCI Chairman’s Award by National Comfort Institute (NCI) during their 2013 Annual Conference in Austin, TX, March 17-22. Each year, this prestigious award is presented to individuals who…Read More
- Memphis Tankless VS Storage Water Heaters – Which is the Best?
Are you having difficulty in deciding whether it's better to go with a conventional storage water heater in your Memphis home or make a larger investment in a Memphis tankless water heater? Below is a short highlight of two of the ways the tanked water heater and the tankless water heater are different. Reliability Running out…Read More