Memphis Area Heating Contractors
Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, offers only the highest quality heating systems. Correct design, installation, and maintenance of your custom centralized system helps maximize the return on your investment.
We feature ducted, duct-less, and high-velocity mini-duct systems from respected manufacturers such as Amana, Unico and Goodman. Sophisticated load-analysis software allows us to set up a zone-specific system that is energy-efficient and comfortable.
- Furnaces – A furnace tune up cleans your system making it operate more efficiently saving you money on your fuel costs.
- Mini-Duct Systems – The mini-duct air distribution system removes approximately 30% more moisture in the cooling mode than conventional systems.
- Boilers – Hot water boiler heating is the cleanest and most economical way to heat your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We included carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
- Heat Pumps – These systems can work to heat your home when it is cold, and cool down your home when it is warm outside.
Our Memphis Heating Services
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Heating Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- New Installations
- "Do You Mind If I Don't Put My Boob On?" or Why Your Furnace, Boiler, Heat Pump, A/C Repair or Installation is Fighting Breast Cancer in Memphis
by Kathe Stewart "Kathe, do you mind if I don't put my boob on?" This may sound like a strange way to start a conversation about your air conditioning and heating. But, these were the first in-person words one of our FAVORITE clients spoke when I went to her home for the first time some years…Read More
- $500 Tax Credit for High Efficiency Air Conditioning & Heating Equipment is Back for 2012 and 2013. Solar Panel and Geothermal Tax Credits are Still Active Until 2016
By Kathe Stewart HVAC Tax Credit Back On Along With Deal on Fiscal Cliff We wanted to let all of our Precision Air Conditioning & Heating customers know about a little known tax credit that also happened today that could save you up to $500 in taxes, making now a great time to invest in…Read More