Memphis Area Heating Contractors
Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, offers only the highest quality heating systems. Correct design, installation, and maintenance of your custom centralized system helps maximize the return on your investment.
We feature ducted, duct-less, and high-velocity mini-duct systems from respected manufacturers such as Amana, Unico and Goodman. Sophisticated load-analysis software allows us to set up a zone-specific system that is energy-efficient and comfortable.
- Furnaces – A furnace tune up cleans your system making it operate more efficiently saving you money on your fuel costs.
- Mini-Duct Systems – The mini-duct air distribution system removes approximately 30% more moisture in the cooling mode than conventional systems.
- Boilers – Hot water boiler heating is the cleanest and most economical way to heat your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We included carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
- Heat Pumps – These systems can work to heat your home when it is cold, and cool down your home when it is warm outside.
Our Memphis Heating Services
- HVAC Repair
- HVAC Maintenance
- Heating Installation
- Commercial Heating
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pumps
- New Installations
- 10 Ways To Cut Down On Your Memphis Heating Bill This Winter
With the price of oil so high this year, the threat of high Memphis home heating bills is something we are all concerned about. Whether you heat with propane, gas, oil or electric, there are steps you can take to help lower your heating bills and put some money back into your bank account. Here…Read More
- Choosing the Perfect Home Heating System in Memphis
Home heating systems can be of two basic types. You can either set up a central heating system, or you can fix a heater in each room. It is your call. Operating each of these two types will be different. In the case of the central heating system, you will not have to do too…Read More