Precision Plan™ Twice-Yearly Maintenance and Discount Program
A Few Facts
- The 1 reason for comfort system failure is improper installation.
- The 2 cause is poor maintenance.
- System failure is rarely convenient or inexpensive.
- Proper maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your comfort system
- Even new units lose efficiency with use.
- Most newly installed furnaces provide less than 60% efficiency without proper tuning.
- Lower efficiency translates into higher utility bills and more strain on your comfort system.
- Proper maintenance of your comfort system is required to protect your warranty.
- A minimum annual investment can protect your comfort system from failure.
Your Precision Plan™ Includes All Required Annual Maintenance:
- Clean and check condenser coil
- Check operating pressures
- Check starting capabilities
- Check safety controls
- Check & replace standard filters
- Check & adjust blower components
- Check for correct air flow
- Clean condensate drain
- Check for proper temperature difference
- Check all electrical connections
- Check voltage & amperage on motors
- Lubricate all moving parts when necessary
- Check thermostat calibration
- Clean & adjust burner assembly
- Clean heat exchanger or elements
- Clean ignition assembly
- Monitor flue draft
- Carbon monoxide testing of your gas furnace
- One pre-season visit for A/C & one for heating system
What are the Benefits of the Annual Precision Plan™?
- Discounted maintenance Biannual cleaning & safety check
- 15% discount on equipment repairs for one-year
- 5% discount on ductwork for one-year
- 5% discount on replacements for one-year
- 5% discount on installations for one-year
- 5% discount on special services for one-year
- No overtime charges
- Agreement is transferable to a new owner or your new home
If you are looking for a Memphis Indoor Air Quality Company, please call us today at 901-372-0036 or complete our service request form.