Complete Home Comfort For Your Memphis Area Home
The temperature you want, when you want it, in every room of your home at the same time. It’s not too much to ask. You deserve to have it. We can get it for you and save money for you every month. Chances are that comfort problems are a symptom of other problems… energy problems that are costing you money every month. Don’t put up with an uncomfortable home and high utilities.
At Precision Air Conditioning & Heating, our professional technicians can perform a various number of tests to ensure the right products and service to maximize your comfort as well as save you money. Our commitment to providing quality products and services to our customers has been the backbone of our company.
How A Zoning System Works
In most Memphis area homes you will find only one thermostat controlling the comfort levels for the entire house. This thermostat is usually located in a hallway and will keep the hallway at the temperature you set while other areas of the home range from too hot to too cold. Zoning allows a thermostat in each room (or zone) for individual temperature control.
Benefits Of A Zoning System
- Provides room by room comfort control.
- Reduces equipment run time.
- Eliminates hot/cold rooms.
- Works with conventional air conditioning units, furnaces, and heat pumps.
- Allows you to heat or cool only the areas you want, when you want.
- Saves energy and reduces utility bills.
Our Memphis Zoning Services
- Heating and Air
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Air and Heating
- Air Conditioning System
- Heat and Cooling
- Heating and Cooling
- Air Zone
- Heat and Air
- Cooling System
- Temperature Control
- "Do You Mind If I Don't Put My Boob On?" or Why Your Furnace, Boiler, Heat Pump, A/C Repair or Installation is Fighting Breast Cancer in Memphis
by Kathe Stewart "Kathe, do you mind if I don't put my boob on?" This may sound like a strange way to start a conversation about your air conditioning and heating. But, these were the first in-person words one of our FAVORITE clients spoke when I went to her home for the first time some years…Read More
- Water Heater Essentials: What You Need to Know
When buying a brand new water heater there a several factors that you need to take into consideration such as the square footage in your home, number of fixtures, size of family, and specific uses for hot water. The guiding principle needs to be efficiency and cost over the long run. If you own an older home or…Read More