Indoor Air Quality Products And Services
Every Memphis area home abounds with potential air quality risks. It is important to deal with these risks the intelligent way. The first step is to prevent the circulation of contaminants at their source. Your home environment is unique. Indoor air quality will depend on humidity, the age of your Memphis home, the type of heating, the choice of furnishing and insulation materials, the presence of pets or smokers, and so forth. Balanced management of your whole home environment is the constructive way to healthy living. Keep aware of the risk factors and avoid them where you can.
An Overview of Our Services
- Diagnose and Repair Air Flow Problems
- Perform Air Balancing
- Address Allergy Issues
- Provide Whole House Efficiency Diagnostics
- Provide Certified Technicians
At Precision Air Conditioning and Heating, we provide several products and services that will promote a clean and healthy environment for your home.
- Dehumidifiers – We’ve found one of the best way to control humidity is by pressurizing the interior with dehumidified air.
- Air Cleaners – To help keep your interior environment hypo-allergenic, we install and maintain a variety of air quality components, including electronic and media-based cleaning systems and ultraviolet mold irradiators.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We include carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
Our Memphis Indoor Air Quality Services
- Air Filtration Systems
- Hepa Filters
- Indoor Air Solutions
- Electrostatic Air Cleaner
- Media Air Cleaner
- UV Lights
- Power Assisted Humidifiers
- Stand Alone Humidifiers
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Central Air
- New Installations
- How to Prevent Memphis Indoor Air Pollution
We usually think of air pollution as being outdoors, but the air in your house or office could also be polluted. Sources of indoor pollution include Biological contaminants like mold and pollen. Tobacco smoke, Household products and pesticides. Gases such as radon and carbon monoxide. Materials used in the building such as asbestos, formaldehyde and…Read More
- Memphis Geothermal Heat Pump Basics
As people throughout the world think and take action to preserve the natural environment, most in developed countries are taking a fresh look at how they use energy to heat and cool their homes. Furnaces, boilers and air conditioning units are becoming more efficient. Most, however, rely on fossil fuels. Whether a homeowner looks at…Read More