Indoor Air Quality Products And Services
Every Memphis area home abounds with potential air quality risks. It is important to deal with these risks the intelligent way. The first step is to prevent the circulation of contaminants at their source. Your home environment is unique. Indoor air quality will depend on humidity, the age of your Memphis home, the type of heating, the choice of furnishing and insulation materials, the presence of pets or smokers, and so forth. Balanced management of your whole home environment is the constructive way to healthy living. Keep aware of the risk factors and avoid them where you can.
An Overview of Our Services
- Diagnose and Repair Air Flow Problems
- Perform Air Balancing
- Address Allergy Issues
- Provide Whole House Efficiency Diagnostics
- Provide Certified Technicians
At Precision Air Conditioning and Heating, we provide several products and services that will promote a clean and healthy environment for your home.
- Dehumidifiers – We’ve found one of the best way to control humidity is by pressurizing the interior with dehumidified air.
- Air Cleaners – To help keep your interior environment hypo-allergenic, we install and maintain a variety of air quality components, including electronic and media-based cleaning systems and ultraviolet mold irradiators.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We include carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
Our Memphis Indoor Air Quality Services
- Air Filtration Systems
- Hepa Filters
- Indoor Air Solutions
- Electrostatic Air Cleaner
- Media Air Cleaner
- UV Lights
- Power Assisted Humidifiers
- Stand Alone Humidifiers
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Central Air
- New Installations
- Hot Water Heater Maintenance in Memphis
It is extremely important for you to perform regular maintenance on your home’s hot water heater. Besides the safety concerns that a faulty water heater can cause, hot water is also the third largest energy expense in the average home. Most electric water heaters will last for about 10–15 years, with gas heaters requiring replacement…Read More
- Benefits of Using Tankless Water Heaters in Memphis
Have you been using a traditional storage water heating system for quite a while now? Don't you think it's about time that you switch to a more energy saving alternative to conventional water heaters? If you want to save on electricity costs and at the same time assure yourself of a continuous supply of hot…Read More