Indoor Air Quality Products And Services
Every Memphis area home abounds with potential air quality risks. It is important to deal with these risks the intelligent way. The first step is to prevent the circulation of contaminants at their source. Your home environment is unique. Indoor air quality will depend on humidity, the age of your Memphis home, the type of heating, the choice of furnishing and insulation materials, the presence of pets or smokers, and so forth. Balanced management of your whole home environment is the constructive way to healthy living. Keep aware of the risk factors and avoid them where you can.
An Overview of Our Services
- Diagnose and Repair Air Flow Problems
- Perform Air Balancing
- Address Allergy Issues
- Provide Whole House Efficiency Diagnostics
- Provide Certified Technicians
At Precision Air Conditioning and Heating, we provide several products and services that will promote a clean and healthy environment for your home.
- Dehumidifiers – We’ve found one of the best way to control humidity is by pressurizing the interior with dehumidified air.
- Air Cleaners – To help keep your interior environment hypo-allergenic, we install and maintain a variety of air quality components, including electronic and media-based cleaning systems and ultraviolet mold irradiators.
- Carbon Monoxide Testing – We include carbon monoxide (CO) testing of your gas furnace as part of our Precision Plan™ – without additional charge.
Our Memphis Indoor Air Quality Services
- Air Filtration Systems
- Hepa Filters
- Indoor Air Solutions
- Electrostatic Air Cleaner
- Media Air Cleaner
- UV Lights
- Power Assisted Humidifiers
- Stand Alone Humidifiers
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Central Air
- New Installations
- Top Twenty-Five Complaints about Air Conditioning and Heating Systems in Memphis
My equipment doesn’t work as well as it used to My equipment never worked well My equipment works too well The rooms in my house are either too hot or too cold at the same time My humidity is too high My humidity is too low My utility bill is too high My equipment is…Read More
- Top 3 Summer AC Failures
Summer weather is here! As temperatures start to soar, we at Precision start to expect a lot of no-cool calls from our customers. But what are the problems that generate most of these calls? We have identified the top three most frequent failure calls HVAC companies receive in these hotter mid-summer months. 1. Dirty Air Filters can wreak havoc…Read More